Stetson K Patton
1) What is your style? – I like classic silhouettes, simple yet chic, with just a little bit of edge.
2) What is your go to makeup product? – LIPSTICK! If I don’t have time to throw on any other makeup I usually just pull out my red lipstick, and I feel instantly glamourous.
3) What is your favorite part about what you do? – Seeing my customers happy, and building lasting friendships with most of them.
4) What is the biggest fashion & beauty mistake you see people make? – When it comes to fashion, I see too many people wearing the wrong size. Whether it’s too baggy, too tight, too long, too short, etc. Everyone should have a good tailor or seamstress that they can call. For beauty products, I would say not having a good skin care routine. No matter how much makeup someone wears if they don’t have good skin, it’s not going to look as good.
5) Who are your fashion inspirations? – My best friend Christy, Rachel Zoe, Grace Kelly, Coco Chanel, New York City (yes the city), and inspiring designers who always have fresh ideas.
6) How did you get started in styling? – I have never been voted, best dressed or most fashionable, but I always love to try new things in the fashion and beauty industry. I realized after owning a boutique for a few years, that I didn’t like being trapped in a box of selling clothes that sometimes were not the best option for my customers. What I enjoyed about the business was helping my customers feel beautiful. As a beauty consultant, we focus on enriching women’s lives. “It’s more than just a lipstick”. I know that selling an item does not give you the same satisfaction as receiving a smile and a hug.
To shop Stetson K. Patton’s website click here.