Hairstyles for the Heat
Beat the heat this summer with some of my favorite easy to do hairstyles and up do’s.
I love this elegant, effortless hairstyle. The website I found this look on does not have specific instructions, but I will tell you what works best when I do this look.
- Blow dry your hair with a round brush
- Curl your hair loosely with a large 1 1/2 – 2 inch curling iron using large sections of hair.
- Tease your hair with a teasing comb at the crown of the head.
- I usually at this point put my hair into 2 ponytails. I like to use the clear hair elastics. I put one in the back and one on the side.
- Then I pin up the loose curls, bringing the 2 ponytails together. I like to use the Mini Spin Pins.
I wore this easy hairstyle to a wedding recently and I received so many compliments. I was actually surprised that it turned out to look exactly like the picture! This website has a TON of great up do ideas.
- Tease your hair at the crown
- Pull a small section at the crown of your head and pin back on the top back section of your head
- Take small sections from the front and cross then pin in the back.
- When you get to the bottom form a ponytail and twirl your hair to look like a donut. Pin as you go…Voila!
- Tease your head at the crown
- Tease your ponytail just a bit
- Put some loose curls using a large curling iron (optional)
- Take the top section of the ponytail and split into two sections
- Take the next top section of the ponytail and pin on the sides
- Take the last part of the ponytail and loop under and pin below the hair tie.